Monday, June 08, 2015

Superstar!

Click here to go to my "Superstar" page.
Cat Morley, founder of the craft site, "Cut Out and Keep", contacted me one day to ask me to be one of their "Superstars". The "Superstars" feature is one where free patterns of designers are showcased every day for a week. Talk about feeling completely honored!

"Cut Out and Keep" is a web community where you can share your crafty projects and tutorials. But it's not just for knitting and crocheting. I think you should head on over there and click around.

Watch this cute video about their story:
 


So, since I'm the "Knit and Crochet Superstar" for this week, one of my free patterns will be featured on the website each day for 7 days.  Some of them you may have seen before.  But there are a couple of new patterns that I dug out of my notebooks and decided to offer for free. The first pattern offered this week is "The Republic Hat".  

0 comments: