Sunday, March 23, 2014

So, this happened a few days ago:


Yeah.  I was getting my knitting out of the car and the ball of yarn fell out of the bag and rolled under the car.  On the other end of that ball is me holding the back of my latest sweater project.  I was about to retrieve the yarn then thought, "Wait a minute.  The People need to see this ridiculousness.".  So, I grabbed my phone from my purse and took a picture.  Neighbors were looking, but I didn't care.  I made myself look like a fool for you.  The sacrifices I make.

I didn't know this when I took the picture, but luckily, the ball of yarn rolled itself out from under the car, near the trunk.  All I had to do was break the strand of yarn and retrieve the ball.  Hissy fit averted.

The following video was the result of a mistake.  I was trying to take a picture for this post, but I made a mistake and chose the "video" function.  For some reason, my phone would NOT switch back to "photo".  I got frustrated and said, "Might as well make a video.".  So I hit "record" and started talking.  I even got fancy and added music.  Here is the link to the video if it doesn't show up below on some mobile devices: http://youtu.be/hBReFGl_gxQ


(If the video is too small for you to see on the blog, click on the video's YouTube icon to watch it there.) 

3 comments:

judy said...

Hi Nik! Thanks for checking in on me and leaving a comment. I see that you are still making us laugh and designing fab sweaters! I love your latest design, and I too, love that Rowan yarn. Can't wait to see the finished sweater. Glad you retrieved the ball of yarn from under the car without too much trouble. Who cares if the neighbors were watching, right?! They will always have one eye on us knitters, anyway! lol

Sheila said...

That sweater is going to be gorgeous. .. love. .. love the stitch definition.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Very nice and nice voice. That should be a really popular pattern for the summer I think. I would make it if it were sold as a single.

Happy your yarn was saved. lol.